Friday, October 18, 2013

today's outfit: black and denim


It's getting to be fall. Finally! Today Baby wanted to be in the picture, AKA wanting to eat my necklace. Which is why I almost never wear them.

I think I'll put on some makeup before I take another picture of myself. gah.



Yep, this is my just-showered,  flat hair, makeup-free look. Notsogreat.
On another note, I love these knit jeggings from American Eagle. They are sooo comfortable, they fit great without sagging, and I don't feel like I'm sausage in a casing. They also have a little more weight than regular leggings...so if I accidentally flash some bum when bending over, at least it looks like I'm wearing pants. I'm not a huge fan of the leggings-as-pants look. Not classy.

Do I always look this stupid when I laugh at Baby?
Baby snuggles are the best!
 What I'm wearing: Old H&M shirt, old VS Pink tank, AE knit jeggings, Aerosoles Betunia flat in leopard

No comments:

Post a Comment