Tuesday, October 29, 2013

shoe lust: black booties!



I really, really want a pair of black booties. And is too much to ask for functionality and style all in one? I mean, I'm not really a rocker chick or a cowboy-girl, and I am a mom, so sexy might be fun for a night out, (let's be honest--how often does that even happen?) but they'd probably end up sitting in the closet more often than I'd like. The suede options--not sure about that. I'm (kind of) afraid of spit-up and wintry slush. I do like the fact that suede can be either casual or dressy. The low-heeled buckle version would probably be the most versatile, but it borders on a little too casual. I'm looking for something I can wear for date night, church, playdates, errand running, and thanksgiving dinner with family. I envision wearing a pair of cool black booties with just about everything...dresses, skirts, jeans, leggings with an oversized plaid shirt...you name it.


shoe lust: black booties!


No comments:

Post a Comment