Thursday, October 3, 2013

Makeover...with a scarf

Up with the baby all night? Spit up all over your shirt? You are out shopping and forgot a nursing cover? No problem! A scarf is the best mommy accessory EVER. The babe can claw on it, stuff it in his mouth, drool all over it and you don't  have to worry about an earlobe getting ripped out or a favorite necklace ruined.

Plus it adds so much style to an outfit.
Me, sans scarf with some sleep-deprivation induced acne. At least I took 5 seconds to twist my hair up today. And I brushed my teeth this morning. Sorry. TMI.
Me, with scarf and sleep-deprivation induced acne. 

Doesn't it just make everything look better and put together? I'm loving this plaid infinity scarf paired with everything right now. Here's a similar one...and here's a brown leopard print option. These days, I make all my scarves into infinity scarves by tying the ends together and leaving a charming little knot to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment