Monday, October 7, 2013

American Eagle Jeggings: jeans for moms?



 So. These are mom jeans. Except they are not the horrible awful kind of mom jeans. These are sexy mom jeans. Stretchy, with a higher rise--oh my goodness. And the price. they were $30. Where have you been all my (postpartum) life? Recently my 18-year old sister reacquainted me with American Eagle after about a 10-year break.  And I was actually impressed. They have really cute, decently priced basics with a twist, like this adorable polka dot sweater or this cool moto jacket. I think I'm going to buy these really comfy-looking pants next week.
these jeans stay up. yesfinally
aiming for a sexy librarian look. failed.
The men's shirt I'm wearing is thrifted from Goodwill in Minneapolis while visiting family. I wore this ad nauseum during the last two weeks of my pregnancy when NOTHING FIT. With horrible, bright pink yoga pants.Yikes. Yiikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment