Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday fun...


crazytown pic. yesiknow. i'm still learning.

I cut off my head. oops.

I'm trying to make an effort to dress up a little. After a pity-party last night, ending with me sobbing "I'm so lonely and isolated and bored...I want to go back to work!!" and my poor husband trying to keep me from jumping off the deck (figuratively), I've decided to be proactive today and beat loneliness away with a stick.

For me, that includes wearing some makeup, a skirt and heels. Yes, I'm home with baby today. No, it's not practical. But I DON'T CARE!! My little apartment is becoming a prison...I almost literally haven't left the house for two weeks due to shots, then a lovely round of colds for all of us.

What I'm wearing: a thrifted corduroy skirt (I hacked the hem), thifted brown heels, and my white t-neck Everlane tee.






I'm learning how to take selfies with my little dinky point-and-shoot canon camera sitting on an end table, hence the crazy picss--first cutting me off at the ankle, then cutting off my head. Fun times. Maybe someday I'll get a nice camera and figure out how to use Photoshop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment