Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 3

Today I'm wearing my favorite mommy outfit: knit pencil skirt and tee. I picked up the skirt at H&M a couple years ago and I just LOVE it. I wore it pre-baby, all the way through my pregnancy and chubby postpartum period. It's so soft and stretchy, and I can dress it up for date night or down for rolling around on the floor with baby.

 I've seen jersey knit skirts everywhere this season, so I'm on the lookout for a stripe version.

I recently purchased the tee I'm wearing from Everlane. So far I really like the soft, drapey texture...I wash and dry it often and the shape holds up really well. They are really reasonably priced--$15. I bought a Medium--I  normally wear smalls, but I wanted to disguise my very-much-larger chest. It's on the long side, though, so I almost always do the half-tuck trick.

I tried wearing a bracelet as my accessory, but I didn't actually keep it on.   Baby wanted to eat it. Yum.

Still working on the hair and makeup part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment