Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Accessories!



I've learned that accessories can totally revamp your look. I love how a hat or shoes can totally remake an outfit without much money. For this summer, here are my picks:

Spring Accessories!



Pierre Dumas wedge heels
piperlime.gap.com

I wear these everywhere, and all the time! They are comfy and go with everything, but I find the buckle straps a little cumbersome to deal with when getting ready to go somewhere in a hurry.



Ray Ban tortoise shell wayfarer
saksfifthavenue.com


Nope, can't afford the real thing. But I like the look--they make me feel Grace Kellyish, especially with a bright lipstick. Also, brown tortoiseshell works better--less heavy--with my skin and hair coloring.  


Fedora hat
amazon.com

I actually bought mine from Charming Charlie's, but this one is cute too.

 Since I'm so new at this and have no clue what I'm doing, I couldn't get the widget to show the 3 tees and canvas tote I ordered from Everlane.  The tees are $15 and tote was $35.

No comments:

Post a Comment