Monday, September 2, 2013

Utility Jackets: playground edition

Utility jackets: playground edition

Utility jackets: playground edition by kirsten-mcclendon 


 I really, really need to stop compulsively shopping...er, looking. I think I may need Hubby to take my iPhone to work with him so I'm less tempted to browse while nursing baby! But but but... I am hunting for the perfect utility jacket. 

Haven't found it yet, but when I do, I'm going to wear it everywhere this fall!

 I'm seeing the jacket open with sleeves rolled, and layered over sweaters when the weather cools.
Hubby's first paycheck came in on Friday and I FINALLY have a spot in our budget for clothes. I may also 'need' that pair of desert boots. And the tall Fryes. Christmas, honey? (hint hint)


No comments:

Post a Comment